Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Score Chicks Easily

Two guys would go out drinking and clubbing together regularly. One guy ALWAYS seemed to score the chicks more the other.

One night he asks him, "Dude, how do you score so many chicks? Whats your secret?"

His mate looks around to make sure no one is listening and replies, "I put a large potato in my pants"

"And this actually works?"

"Yep, sure does", replied his mate with a wink.

The next night, the guy gets ready and places a potato down his pants just as his mate said. The two go out clubbing but the guy notices the women are looking at him in utter disgust and turning away.

"Dude, I did what you told me and put a potato down my pants, but the chicks don’t wanna know me, why not??"

His mate looks down at his trousers and bursts out laughing.

"I meant put the potato down the FRONT of your trousers not the back!!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...