Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What Women Want

Once upon a time a man stumbled across a lamp and rubbed it, a gene came out and told the man that he would grant him ONE wish...the man thought about it for a while and said "You know, I always wanted to travel to Hawaii but I'm too scared to fly or take a boat there, I wish there was a bridge long enough that went from America all the way to Hawaii so I could drive there."

The gene looked at him and replied "Are you crazy, do you know what kind of engineering it would take to build such a bridge? Do you know how much money it would cost? Do you know that there's not enough material to build that bridge and it's practically impossible for it to stand, there's no way I can do it. Wish something more logical next time."

So the guy looks at the genie and says "Okay, my last wife left me because I wasn't sensitive enough, the last one left me because I didn't listen to her, the third one left me for other reasons. I don't understand women, I am a failure when it comes to them. Can you please grand me this wish and tell me what women want?"

The gene looks at him and says "So that bridge, do you want it to be with 2 lanes or 4 lanes?"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...